Twitter - The Party 1 Liner
- @ianbeddowmusic Sorry to hear that, Ian. As far as we were concerned it was all sorted at our end. We'll be in touch soon to discuss.
- So, it seems it is more a case of Dr When than Dr Who as rumours break that the Beeb has offered the role to Rory Kinnear, son of Roy.
- Check out the news stories and themes offering great PR opportunities this week. http://t.co/HN8BfTdNtx
Blog - What's on our minds
- why we hate british summertime
- is it a bird? is it a plane? no…it is a superbrand
- it’s time to get serious about community management
Clients in the News
BOTCH-IT BRITS USE BIBLES AND BOOTS TO CARRY OUT DIY...more...
IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSmore...
JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALmore...
Brazen PR, Brazen PR
Join the Brazen Prevolution
Brazen has ripped up the PR rulebook, merging traditional and digital channels to create multi-layered 3D campaigns.
Better PR is within your grasp by joining up with the Brazen PR-evolution.
We're on the march - are you?