Twitter - The Party 1 Liner
- Come on, own up. Who invited Winter back to the party? #brassmonkeys
- @cloughstuart Cheers for the salute Stuart, much appreciated.
- Bet Sir Alex Ferguson is tapping his watch and looking skywards. Will the weather rain on his parade? Not a chance. Sunshine at 6pm prompt.
Blog - What's on our minds
- is it a bird? is it a plane? no…it is a superbrand
- it’s time to get serious about community management
- we’re half way through the year – so has the digital agenda changed?
Clients in the News
IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSmore...
JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALmore...
JELLY AND ICE CREAM PARTIES ARE DEADmore...
Brazen PR, EUROPE
It seems, according to very early straw polls, that Britain largely agrees with David Cameron standing up to France and Germany and refusing to cave in to new financial demands being made from the European Union.It may have isolated the UK among our Euro allies but it certainly shows we won't be used as a doormat by the big Euro players. Any focus on Britain in a European context - either via survey, stunt or press release - over the next few weeks should get a positive response from the media, especially if it echoes the UK's renewed desire for splendid isolation.
Latest News Agenda
- LUGGAGEAs summer holiday season will shortly be upon us lets look at one of the most iconic aspects of the annual getaway...your luggage.
- CONSUMER CONFIDENCEIf you believe the weekend papers, we’re all hitting our credit cards once more and the darkness of the never-ending recession is starting to see the daylight of returning consumer confidence.
- EUROPEDoes the average Brit give a monkey about being European?
- TIRED PUPILSOne in six Scottish schoolkids is falling asleep in class, according to reports.
- HOT OR ROTHOT