Twitter - The Party 1 Liner
- We love the look of the new Xbox One - games, movies and a Steven Spielberg Halo TV series. Wow! http://t.co/NLj0jUOdf0
- Why are we so surprised that Britain has produced its first astronaut when this country is so stack full of space cadets?
- @VickiHigham Thanks for letting us know Vicki - we're on it.
Blog - What's on our minds
- is it a bird? is it a plane? no…it is a superbrand
- it’s time to get serious about community management
- we’re half way through the year – so has the digital agenda changed?
Clients in the News
IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSmore...
JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALmore...
JELLY AND ICE CREAM PARTIES ARE DEADmore...
Brazen PR, FLOODS
We're an island so you'd think we would be used to being surrounded by water.
But, not content with gently lapping at our shores the weather has seen fit to invade village streets, corner shops and the homes of those unlucky enough to have bought property next to once calm streams and canals. It seems Britain is a mass of broken river banks and flooded high streets this summer. Use the flood drama - the biggest domestic news story of the year so far - in releases, stunts and news stories and you'll find a welcoming, if somewhat wetter than usual, reception among the headline writers.
Latest News Agenda
- BEACH BODYWe bang on incessantly about gaining the perfect beach body for the annual summer holiday but, honestly, really, how much effort do we Brits put in? A few weeks just before we go? Probably, for most of us. Great national survey potential for a story about Fit Britain.
- GIRL’S NIGHT OUTThe ultra iconic girls night out is a delight for those involved, isn't it?
- SUMMER LOVIN’Does the warmth of summer make it easier for us to flirt, fall in love and enjoy romance?
- CRY BABIESDavid Beckham did it last week at the end of his final professional game, Gazza was notorious for it too.
- HOT OR ROTHOTCRONUTS - They are a cross between croissants and doughnuts and they're already causing something of a stir Stateside. They're just landing in the UK too. Prepare for the big pastry revolution - it's not going to be easy on the waistline.