Twitter - The Party 1 Liner
- Sunshine predicted in Manchester for the bank holiday weekend. Sunshine? It's that thing you see on postcards, we're reliably informed.
- We love the look of the new Xbox One - games, movies and a Steven Spielberg Halo TV series. Wow! http://t.co/NLj0jUOdf0
- Why are we so surprised that Britain has produced its first astronaut when this country is so stack full of space cadets?
Blog - What's on our minds
- is it a bird? is it a plane? no…it is a superbrand
- it’s time to get serious about community management
- we’re half way through the year – so has the digital agenda changed?
Clients in the News
IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSmore...
JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALmore...
JELLY AND ICE CREAM PARTIES ARE DEADmore...
Brazen PR, LET'S PANDA TO THEM
|LET'S PANDA TO THEM|
There was a huge celebrity welcome for giant pandas Tian Tian and Yang Guang, on 10-year loan from China for genetics and cognition research when they touched down in Edinburgh this weekend.
The Pandas are set to be the focus of huge attention and the media has already shown its love by rolling out the story across every medium it has available. Let's take a look at the big Asian bears and give the media a new Panda tale to run with.
Latest News Agenda
- BEACH BODYWe bang on incessantly about gaining the perfect beach body for the annual summer holiday but, honestly, really, how much effort do we Brits put in? A few weeks just before we go? Probably, for most of us. Great national survey potential for a story about Fit Britain.
- GIRL’S NIGHT OUTThe ultra iconic girls night out is a delight for those involved, isn't it?
- SUMMER LOVIN’Does the warmth of summer make it easier for us to flirt, fall in love and enjoy romance?
- CRY BABIESDavid Beckham did it last week at the end of his final professional game, Gazza was notorious for it too.
- HOT OR ROTHOTCRONUTS - They are a cross between croissants and doughnuts and they're already causing something of a stir Stateside. They're just landing in the UK too. Prepare for the big pastry revolution - it's not going to be easy on the waistline.