Twitter - The Party 1 Liner
- We love the look of the new Xbox One - games, movies and a Steven Spielberg Halo TV series. Wow! http://t.co/NLj0jUOdf0
- Why are we so surprised that Britain has produced its first astronaut when this country is so stack full of space cadets?
- @VickiHigham Thanks for letting us know Vicki - we're on it.
Blog - What's on our minds
- is it a bird? is it a plane? no…it is a superbrand
- it’s time to get serious about community management
- we’re half way through the year – so has the digital agenda changed?
Clients in the News
IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSmore...
JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALmore...
JELLY AND ICE CREAM PARTIES ARE DEADmore...
Brazen PR, SPIDERS
Autumn is the season the arachnophobic dreads - and this one is set to be worse than most.
For Britain's homes and gardens are facing an invasion of spiders, according to the experts. Let's have a good look at the nation's fear of our eight-legged house-guests. It's a story crying out for a survey and a decent national result.
Latest News Agenda
- BEACH BODYWe bang on incessantly about gaining the perfect beach body for the annual summer holiday but, honestly, really, how much effort do we Brits put in? A few weeks just before we go? Probably, for most of us. Great national survey potential for a story about Fit Britain.
- GIRL’S NIGHT OUTThe ultra iconic girls night out is a delight for those involved, isn't it?
- SUMMER LOVIN’Does the warmth of summer make it easier for us to flirt, fall in love and enjoy romance?
- CRY BABIESDavid Beckham did it last week at the end of his final professional game, Gazza was notorious for it too.
- HOT OR ROTHOTCRONUTS - They are a cross between croissants and doughnuts and they're already causing something of a stir Stateside. They're just landing in the UK too. Prepare for the big pastry revolution - it's not going to be easy on the waistline.