Twitter - The Party 1 Liner
- Why are we so surprised that Britain has produced its first astronaut when this country is so stack full of space cadets?
- @VickiHigham Thanks for letting us know Vicki - we're on it.
- Check out the news stories and themes offering great PR opportunities this week. http://t.co/HN8BfTdNtx
Blog - What's on our minds
- is it a bird? is it a plane? no…it is a superbrand
- it’s time to get serious about community management
- we’re half way through the year – so has the digital agenda changed?
Clients in the News
IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSmore...
JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALmore...
JELLY AND ICE CREAM PARTIES ARE DEADmore...
Brazen PR, PR Company | Brazen
"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work", and who are we to argue with Aristotle?
Helping to make the job as pleasurable as possible for our team is one of Brazen's primary principles, because everybody profits. Quite literally in our staff's case as our ‘Orange Pot' scheme distributes bonuses, worth an average of 10% of salary, to each employee each year.
In addition, there's an array of initiatives including duvet mornings, a pension scheme and a staff welfare budget to help maintain a healthy work/life balance.
The benefits aren't only financially based - Brazen also invests significantly in staff training and development. After all, education may cost money, but so too does ignorance.