Twitter - The Party 1 Liner
- Come on, own up. Who invited Winter back to the party? #brassmonkeys
- @cloughstuart Cheers for the salute Stuart, much appreciated.
- Bet Sir Alex Ferguson is tapping his watch and looking skywards. Will the weather rain on his parade? Not a chance. Sunshine at 6pm prompt.
Blog - What's on our minds
- is it a bird? is it a plane? no…it is a superbrand
- it’s time to get serious about community management
- we’re half way through the year – so has the digital agenda changed?
Clients in the News
IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSmore...
JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALmore...
JELLY AND ICE CREAM PARTIES ARE DEADmore...
Brazen PR, news agenda
Brazen's unique News Agenda service has helped to set a new standard in news planning and management for our clients.
It works like this: each Monday morning, we identify the core themes occupying news desk editors' minds for the coming week, and respond accordingly to garner additional, valuable coverage for our clients.
News Agenda is not a guessing game. Our in-house Fleet Street news editor uses his news desk contacts to explore what key themes and strands will form the news agenda for the coming week. We then capitalise on this knowledge.
Identifying what's preoccupying the news media has generated some startling national media coverage for our clients. Insight - it's a priceless commodity.
Sign up for the weekly News Agenda
< This Week < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Week >
|Page 1 of 148|