Twitter - The Party 1 Liner
- @ianbeddowmusic Sorry to hear that, Ian. As far as we were concerned it was all sorted at our end. We'll be in touch soon to discuss.
- So, it seems it is more a case of Dr When than Dr Who as rumours break that the Beeb has offered the role to Rory Kinnear, son of Roy.
- Check out the news stories and themes offering great PR opportunities this week. http://t.co/HN8BfTdNtx
Blog - What's on our minds
- why we hate british summertime
- is it a bird? is it a plane? no…it is a superbrand
- it’s time to get serious about community management
Clients in the News
BOTCH-IT BRITS USE BIBLES AND BOOTS TO CARRY OUT DIY...more...
IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSmore...
JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALmore...
Brazen PR, BATTLE OF THE SEXES CONTINUES...
Clients In The News
|BATTLE OF THE SEXES CONTINUES...|
|Tuesday, 19 June 2012 13:54|
Brazen client Dr. Beckmann achieved even more national news coverage today with a full page in the Daily Express with it's 'battle of the sexes' findings...
Latest Client News
- BOTCH-IT BRITS USE BIBLES AND BOOTS TO CARRY OUT DIY...Our latest DIY story from Ronseal appeared in Daily Star and Daily Star Online.
- IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSOUR RECENT NEWS STORY FROM RONSEAL REVEALED...
- JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALFor years she’s been the envy of the fake tan brigade and now model Jodie Marsh has revealed her secret – she’s been trialing a new fake tan from the makers of Ronseal.
- JELLY AND ICE CREAM PARTIES ARE DEADFantastic coverage for Chill Factore's party food news story on the MaiOnline and in The Times highlighting the ways that children's parties have changed over the decades.
- HOW MUCH DO YOU VALUE YOUR SMILE?BlanX whitening toothpaste has hit the headlines today with a brand new survey. According to national research, brits fake a smile every day of the year but a tender, genuine smile from a lover makes our day.Brits smile just 7.48 times a day on average, and the most likely person to receive our fake smile is - our boss. An overwhelming 51% of us flash a fake smile in the direction of our professional overlord, according to the survey. This fantastic survey has appeared in The Sun, Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail and Mail Online - check out the images below.