Twitter - The Party 1 Liner
- We love the look of the new Xbox One - games, movies and a Steven Spielberg Halo TV series. Wow! http://t.co/NLj0jUOdf0
- Why are we so surprised that Britain has produced its first astronaut when this country is so stack full of space cadets?
- @VickiHigham Thanks for letting us know Vicki - we're on it.
Blog - What's on our minds
- is it a bird? is it a plane? no…it is a superbrand
- it’s time to get serious about community management
- we’re half way through the year – so has the digital agenda changed?
Clients in the News
IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSmore...
JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALmore...
JELLY AND ICE CREAM PARTIES ARE DEADmore...
Brazen PR, BATTLE OF THE SEXES WITH DR. BECKMANN
Brazen client, Dr. Beckmann, made national news today in the Daily Telegraph. In the 'battle of the sexes', findings revealed what men and women find annoying about each other.
Irritations include women talking too much, claiming 'I'm fine', winning arguments by bursting into tears and never apologising, whereas women can't stand men's toilet habits, plus their body hair remnants and toe nail clippings lying around.