Twitter - The Party 1 Liner
- Sunshine predicted in Manchester for the bank holiday weekend. Sunshine? It's that thing you see on postcards, we're reliably informed.
- We love the look of the new Xbox One - games, movies and a Steven Spielberg Halo TV series. Wow! http://t.co/NLj0jUOdf0
- Why are we so surprised that Britain has produced its first astronaut when this country is so stack full of space cadets?
Blog - What's on our minds
- is it a bird? is it a plane? no…it is a superbrand
- it’s time to get serious about community management
- we’re half way through the year – so has the digital agenda changed?
Clients in the News
IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSmore...
JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALmore...
JELLY AND ICE CREAM PARTIES ARE DEADmore...
Brazen PR, BRAZEN APPOINTED TO 'BRING OUT THE CAKE' FOR MCVITIES
McVities has appointed Brazen to handle the PR for its 'Bring Out The Cake' campaign.
Brazen was chosen after coming up with a creative mix of ideas and news that would really bring the campaign to life. The ‘Bring Out The Cake’ campaign will promote McVities brands inlcuding Jamaica Ginger Cake, Jaffa Cake Bars and Hobnobs Flapjacks.
Read the full story on PR Week http://bit.ly/KXsgte