Twitter - The Party 1 Liner
- Come on, own up. Who invited Winter back to the party? #brassmonkeys
- @cloughstuart Cheers for the salute Stuart, much appreciated.
- Bet Sir Alex Ferguson is tapping his watch and looking skywards. Will the weather rain on his parade? Not a chance. Sunshine at 6pm prompt.
Blog - What's on our minds
- is it a bird? is it a plane? no…it is a superbrand
- it’s time to get serious about community management
- we’re half way through the year – so has the digital agenda changed?
Clients in the News
IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSmore...
JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALmore...
JELLY AND ICE CREAM PARTIES ARE DEADmore...
Brazen PR, FRIENDS FOR LIFE
Clients In The News
|FRIENDS FOR LIFE|
|Wednesday, 22 August 2012 09:39|
The nation's favourite sparkling soft drink, Orangina, has revealed that women are twice as good at making friends for life than men.
The research has uncovered a host of fascinating trends about the nation's friendships.
The story generated lots of interest with coverage appearing on the Daily Mail Online and in The Daily Telegraph.
Latest Client News
- IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSOUR RECENT NEWS STORY FROM RONSEAL REVEALED...
- JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALFor years she’s been the envy of the fake tan brigade and now model Jodie Marsh has revealed her secret – she’s been trialing a new fake tan from the makers of Ronseal.
- JELLY AND ICE CREAM PARTIES ARE DEADFantastic coverage for Chill Factore's party food news story on the MaiOnline and in The Times highlighting the ways that children's parties have changed over the decades.
- HOW MUCH DO YOU VALUE YOUR SMILE?BlanX whitening toothpaste has hit the headlines today with a brand new survey. According to national research, brits fake a smile every day of the year but a tender, genuine smile from a lover makes our day.Brits smile just 7.48 times a day on average, and the most likely person to receive our fake smile is - our boss. An overwhelming 51% of us flash a fake smile in the direction of our professional overlord, according to the survey. This fantastic survey has appeared in The Sun, Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail and Mail Online - check out the images below.