Twitter - The Party 1 Liner
- Come on, own up. Who invited Winter back to the party? #brassmonkeys
- @cloughstuart Cheers for the salute Stuart, much appreciated.
- Bet Sir Alex Ferguson is tapping his watch and looking skywards. Will the weather rain on his parade? Not a chance. Sunshine at 6pm prompt.
Blog - What's on our minds
- is it a bird? is it a plane? no…it is a superbrand
- it’s time to get serious about community management
- we’re half way through the year – so has the digital agenda changed?
Clients in the News
IT’S OFFICIAL – MEN REALLY DON’T READ INSTRUCTIONSmore...
JODIE MARSH REVEALS HER FAKE TAN SECRET – IT’S RONSEALmore...
JELLY AND ICE CREAM PARTIES ARE DEADmore...
Brazen PR, THE KITCHEN IS THE MOST POPULAR ROOM TO RENOVATE
A survey by Magnet Kitchens has revealed that 48 per cent of us spend more time renovating the kitchen than any other room in the house.
Rivalry between neighbours is the main motivation for home improvements with Brit householders spending up to £40,000 to 'keep up with the Joneses'.
The story achieved great coverage in The Daily Telegraph and The Telegraph online.